We are looking for React Native, React JS, Angular2 (Ionic2 good to have) Senior and Lead developers has 4 – 8 years responsible for building mobile/web applications and who can join us immediately or within a month. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native, React JS, Angular2
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Thorough understanding of React Native / Angular + Ionic for developing mobile applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles like React component life cycle, React router , State and props management
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript such as ES6 and ES7
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Thorough understanding on using React and Redux dev tools
- Have experience in writing unit tests for React components using test utilities like Jest
- Experience on NodeJS and ExpressJS. Good understanding on NodeJS architecture
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with bundling tools such as Webpack, Gulp and Grunt etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git and Bitbucket
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Understanding of UX principals and Material design
- Should be able to mentor the junior developers in the team
- Can review the code and provide relevant inputs and should be able to bring in new code review process and unit test process
- Should have worked on Agile methodologies
- Should have experience on executing the project end to end write from gathering the requirements to deployment
- Knowledge on Jenkins and Docker is a plus
Please visit the company website http://orbees.com/index.html for more details.